Pittsburgh, PA, (Friday, October 9)
A Letter from Donnie Iris:
To my fans, family, friends, bandmates, and everyone who has shared this
incredible journey with me:
After much thought, and in light of recent health issues, I have made the
difficult decision to retire from future concert performances.
Music has given me far more than I could ever put into words. From the
earliest days to every chapter of my life, your support has been a constant
source of joy and inspiration.
I am deeply grateful to my daughters and my entire family, the musicians,
crew members, promoters, venues, and especially the fans who made this
life possible.
My final performance took place last Monday, September 28, at the grand
opening of Citizens Live at The Wylie, Pittsburgh's newest concert venue.
It was a meaningful and fitting moment to share with all of you in my
hometown. Thank you all for showing me grace and gratitude at that
performance.
While I will no longer be performing live, the memories, the music, and
the connections we have built together will always remain close to my heart.
Thank you for your loyalty, your energy, and your love through all the
years. It has been my great honor to make music for you.
With heartfelt gratitude,
Donnie Iris
Rock Candy Records to release the first four albums on CD on July 2, 2021.